After studying Architecture at Manchester University, Tim changed career and joined the design office of one of the first photo-typesetting systems manufacturers. After working for many years in electro-mechanical design and electronics packaging for major professional audio and telecommunications companies, Tim moved into process development, document management and content management systems. Recently Tim has applied his document management expertise in the arena of financial services.
Tim’s recent full-time experience has included:
- Developing Document Management processes, and providing document management and document control support for end-user teams
- Designing & implementing R&D processes & procedures
- Managing, designing and implementing departmental intranet sites
- Integrating intranets with document management systems
- Implementing Product Data Management, Design Data Management and Document Management systems
- Designing Printed Wiring Boards, specialising in Backplanes and System Interfaces
- Performing technical management of design Partners & Sub-Contractors
Tim is married with two children, and lives in North Hampshire.